Providing Emergency Dentistry in Farmington, UT
Dental Care When You Need It Most
Same-Day Appointments for Urgent Care
Receiving immediate dental care after an accident or after chronic discomfort is essential to making you better. Ignoring the pain or putting off appointments can significantly worsen your issue and perhaps threaten your health and safety. We recommend scheduling a same-day or urgent appointment if:
- You have sudden or unrelenting toothaches after an accident or for an unknown reason.
- A fall or slip or getting hit in the mouth has swollen up your jaw or gums.
- Your gums are sore, inflamed or bleeding, or they’re receding from your teeth.
- Your teeth have obvious cracks and breakage, or your teeth are falling out.
- You’ve lost fillings, crowns, bridges, implants, or other needed oral health devices.
- Decay, infection, or bacteria buildup is causing you unbearable pain and suffering.